- 20 hotspots in Delhi will be sealed to prevent corona virus infection.
- So far 576 cases of corona virus have been reported in Delhi.
New Delhi: Coronation has caused worldwide outrage. At the same time, to prevent this infection, it has been decided to seal 20 hotspots in the capital Delhi. Let us know that 576 cases of corona virus have been reported so far in Delhi. Also, nine people have died. Apart from this, 21 people have recovered after treatment so far.
It is now mandatory to wear masks on exit from homes in Delhi. On this, the Chief Minister of Delhi tweeted, “Wearing face masks can reduce the spread of corona virus to a great extent. Therefore, it has been decided that it will be mandatory to wear a face mask to get out of the house. Cloth mask will also work. “
These hotspots of Delhi will be sealed
- The entire affected lane near Gandhi Park in Malviya Nagar will be sealed.
- The entire street affected by street number six in Sangam Vihar L-1
- Plot No-1, Sector-11, Dwarka in Shahjahanbad Society
- Dinpur Village
- Markaz Mosque and Nizamuddin Basti
- Nizamuddin West (G and D Block) Area
- B Block Jahangirpuri
- House number 141 to house number 180, street number 14, Kalyanpuri Delhi
- Mansara Apartments, Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi
- Three streets of Khichadipur, House number 5/387
- Street No. 9, Pandav Nagar, Delhi 110092
- Vardhman Apartments, Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, Extension
- Mayuradhwaj Apartments, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi
- Gali Number Four, House Number J- 3/115 (Nagar Dairy) to House Number J- 3/108 (Anwar Wali Masjid Chowk), Kishan Kunj Extension
- Street Number Four, House Number J- 3/101 to J – 3/107 Krishna Kunj Extension
- Gali Number Five, A Block (House Nos. A- 176 to A-189), West Vinod Nagar Delhi, 110092
- J&K, A&H Pocket Dilshad Garden
- G, H, J, Blocks Seelampuri
- F-70 to 90 block Dilshad Colony
- Pratap Khand, Jhilmil Colony
Instructions to Delhi government departments to stop all expenses- Kejriwal
With this, all the government departments of Delhi have been instructed to stop all expenses. Kejriwal said, “All government departments in Delhi have been instructed to stop all expenses except salary.” Any expenditure other than corona and lockdown expenses will be incurred only with the permission of Finance Department. Given the current state of revenue, the government will have to cut its expenses drastically. “